RALPH S. PACHECO for GOVERNING BOARD MEMBER, WHITTIER UNION HIGH SCHOOL DISTRICT

Election Day ~ November 8th, 2011



Dear Readers: Welcome to my personal blogsite where I share views on a variety of issues affecting our community and society... I will be sharing updates on Campaign Events and other Special Events being held during the course of this campaign season, please watch for these notices. Enjoy your browsing! If you would like to write to me, you may write to: profresnet@aol.com Kind regards, Dr. Ralph Pacheco


Friday, March 20, 2009

VIETNAM VET'S CELEBRATION - WHITTIER



Last Year's Event was a hugely successful event. hundreds in attendance. I encourage all Veterans, friends and family of Veterans -- Come and experience this event designed to show a "grateful" Community's appreciation for all of its Veterans of Foreign Wars. -- Dr. Ralph Pacheco

No comments: